We're seeking an operations manager to lead our day to day running of the business.
We just launched our first product, the AM1 electric bicycle, with a wildly successful Kickstarter campaign in June 2018 and we need your help to navigate our expansion.
Your role will grow as we do, with plenty of opportunity for international travel as well as professional and personal development.
We envision you working alongside us, the 2 founders at our East London studio with flexible working options.
- Liaise with our factories abroad, fulfilment centres, freight forwarders and local partners to ensure timely and efficient movement of stock
- Act as main point of contact for a number of partners and customers.
- Oversee project based product development
- Manage production and content of images, video and other assets for product launches in new territories
- Manage content calendars
- Devise timescales and ensuring projects stay within specific budgets
- Help navigate the challenges that emerge with running a start-up.
The ability to push a team to deliver projects to a very high standard
- Significant industry experience (you don’t need to be a bike expert)
- Experience in operations
- A keen sense of initiative
- Able to start asap